With the men’s grooming revolution in full swing, it’s high time to tempt your dad or that special father in your life with the bevy of skincare, shaving and fragrance options on the market. Forget about that tie or “Best Father” mug, and give these deserving guys something to make their day and skin a little more beautiful.
The Clean Shaven Dad
The men’s collection form doctor-formulated skincare line Murad is an easy to use 3-step regimen that works to improve skin health and make shaving a breeze. The Murad Man Regimen (($75) includes Cleansing Shave, Razor Burn
He’s so vain! Kidding! You can’t blame your guy for wanting to look, smell and feel his best. You wouldn’t have it any other way! Whether he’s a lover, friend, dad, brother or husband, if he’s special – and we know he is – then show a little love for your honey sweetie macho man. Choose from moisturizers to keep his skin baby soft or facial scrubs to give him that glow. We’ve rounded up a baker’s dozen of terrific items for every budget and lifestyle to make him feel good from head to toe. Follow our tweets for more information and daily reminders.
FOR THE MANLY MAN
You’ll score high points with EvolutionMan products, which range from $10 to the Recycled Tire Toilet
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS