Photo Credit: Twisted Lily
Maybe it started with designer Jean Paul Gaultier’s fragrance talk at the Brooklyn Museum, but the borough known for hipsters, farm-to-table dining, and cutting edge artists can now add niche fragrance destination to its highlights.
“We’re joining a growing neighborhood of upmarket boutiques, Nolita outposts, and restaurants near downtown Brooklyn, the Barclay Center, and transportation that’s fast becoming a destination for fragrance and niche beauty,” says Eric Weiser, co-owner of Twisted Lily Fragrance Boutique & Apothecary. Last month, Weiser and his partner, Stamatis Birsimijoglou, opened a neighborhood boutique to showcase niche, indie, and local perfumes that are toug
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS