PRODUCT: The Pencil by D.O.L.L. Cosmetics
Upon first looking at The Pencil by D.O.L.L. Cosmetics, I scratched my head. A pencil that looks like eyeliner or lipliner that acts as a concealer? In all my years of beauty experimentation, I'd never seen anything quite like it. Yet, I was intrigued. I tried it on my makeup- and product-free face, applying it to all areas I would normally cover with my liquid concealer.
It was a truly unique cosmetic experience for me. The Pencil goes on smooth, and only requires a little bit of rubbing in to conceal dark spots and problem areas. I really, really liked it. The Pencil comes in three shades: light, medium, and dark. The only problem I had with it was that the "light" was just a little too dark for my very pale skin. If it were a touch lighter, I would be really thrilled.
Created by two celebrity makeup artists, The Pencil is a completely new product, only currently available through D.O.L.L.'s website. I think it is a great product with a lot of potential once it becomes more developed. I'm eager to see where it will be sold, how it will be marketed, and if it's a success.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (Gotta Get It)
BY WAY OF: GIFTED
Would you buy it again? YES
Would you recommend it to a friend? YES
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS