Photo Credit: QVC.com
If you had told me that an oil for your face would be the cat’s meow, I would have laughed. Not that I don’t believe in oils (there are some excellent ones for the hair), but I’ve generally felt that the most transformative powers for the face stem from creams and serums.
But Fresh Elixir Ancien ($260) features oils that are hand blended in a monastery to preserve the art of ancient oil therapy. In this slim white glass bottle that looks one part apothecary, one part precious china, this stoppered offering contains nothing but essential oils. The oils are chosen for their anti-aging properties and they help smooth and renew the complexion.
The very last thing one may want to put on t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS