I KEEP BREAKING OUT ON MY CHIN BUT THEY AREN’T PIMPLES AND NOTHING COMES OUT WHEN I TRY TO SQUEEZE THEM. WHAT SHOULD I USE?
First stop touching your chin with your hands! Yes you are doing this and not even aware ! Unclean hands transfer tons of bacteria to the skin and we all tend to do this unconsciously. Pimples that you squeeze …..why are you squeezing in the first place? When nothing comes out, they are probably cysts. Cycsts are blemishes in which the inflammation has moved beyond the wall of the pore into the surrounding area. They are hard, sometimes they even hurt and tend to come back in the same spots again and again. Cysts are also very common in the chin area.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS