If there is one thing fragrance fanatics know, that’s to be seasonally appropriate when picking a perfume. As much as you may love the notes of summer, melon and strawberry have no place during the cold winter months. Think about the restaurant industry; chefs try their best to use seasonal produce to reflect the mood of the moment and so must we.
Winter is a time when you can easily switch to dramatic and impactful fragrances that you couldn’t have worn during the summer months because they are overwhelming in the heat and humidity. The winter air, which is drier, crisper and cooler, calls for headier scents. Notes that really have an impact during the winter season include; amber,
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE