New York City is full of hidden gems – a fabulous neighborhood bistro, a go-to boutique, an off-the-beaten-track champagne bar. Now, the Le Parker Meridien hotel joins the list with its new Underground space – 20,000 square feet of beauty, health and wellness shops and facilities.
Described as a “one-stop shop for the best in fitness and beauty basics,” the just opened space contains a blowout salon, a gym, a spa, a nail salon and a café. It is conceived as a destination not only for hotel guests, but also busy New Yorkers looking for convenient access to several services at once.
The new spa, aptly called Moonshine, really works the underground motif with speakeasy themed d
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS