CLINIQUE DEEP COMFORT HAND & CUTICLE CREAM – I love this lemon yellow super creamy hand and cuticle moisturizer. It is rich and feels great on your hands – and you can rub it into your cuticles and nails, especially in cold weather when they get brittle and dried out. I keep it in my gym bag and it lasts all day long. You can also use it for a pedicure cream because it is rich enough even for cracked, dry feet. For $17.50 it works well and you can find a lot of uses for it. There is also a Deep Comfort Body Moisture that I haven’t tried yet but looks great too for $20.
FINAL VERDICT: GGT (GOTTA GET IT) – A very nice and rich moisturizing cream for really dry hands and nails that break and peel.
Photo Credit: www.nordstrom.com
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS