Believe it or not, beauty brands really, really want to hear from you. Leading executives from L’Oreal (just the biggest beauty company in the world) spend beaucoup bucks on engaging customers through Facebook, Twitter and brand websites.
“We use social media as a way to get our customers to engage in the brand… including our YouTube channel Destination Beauty,” said Nathalie Kristo, senior vice president of marketing for L’Oreal Paris, during last Wednesday night’s presentation entitled “Strategic Insights with L’Oreal’s Leaders.” The event was part of the Women in Beauty Series sponsored by Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW), just possibly the most influential profession
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE