Believe it or not, beauty brands really, really want to hear from you. Leading executives from L’Oreal (just the biggest beauty company in the world) spend beaucoup bucks on engaging customers through Facebook, Twitter and brand websites.
“We use social media as a way to get our customers to engage in the brand… including our YouTube channel Destination Beauty,” said Nathalie Kristo, senior vice president of marketing for L’Oreal Paris, during last Wednesday night’s presentation entitled “Strategic Insights with L’Oreal’s Leaders.” The event was part of the Women in Beauty Series sponsored by Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW), just possibly the most influential profession
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS