Photo Credit: prescriptives.com
When The Estee Lauder Companies decided to pull the plug on Prescriptives Custom Blend in 2009, the foundation world was aghast. Prescriptives, with its unique custom-blend foundation, was pretty much the only makeup company on the block who could provide the ultimate bespoke foundation experience, complete with undertone matching.
But the reason for putting the kibosh on Custom Blend was fairly straightforward: the brand was moving everything online, and pulling Prescriptives from department stores meant that everything would go online, including the custom-blend business. But instead of moving directly into online territory, Prescriptives announced that custom blend would be pulled co
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event