For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaways, Prescriptives is sharing with Beauty in the Bag readers its hero product, Prescriptives Custom Blend Foundation (a $75 value). This is a customized foundation that is made especially for you after a video chat with an online beauty advisor.
You will be given a Beauty Print, the combination of colors that compose your individualized foundation, which takes into consideration your undertones, often missed in pre-blended foundation or powder. After your online consultation, you will receive a recipe that can be refilled whenever you run out.
In addition to the shade, you can customize coverage, texture, and special benefits.
Coverage: sheer, medium
If you’re anything like me, you have a bit of a tricky time figuring out what your undertones are.
And for this, you can be forgiven: undertones come in various hues, and are not always as apparent as someone’s skin tone. But Prescriptives is hoping to acquaint you with the deep browns, golden yellow, creams, and reds in the foundation game, and help you figure out if you have warm or cool undertones. The Beauty Print Facebook Game runs from March 10 through March 3o and you can play every day for a chance to win a custom-blend foundation (so there are 21 chances in all).
If you’re curious to see how their custom blend foundation stacks up, read our review here. In a nutshell, it can’t
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE