Purchasing new makeup can be exhilarating, but when it comes to buying a cleanser, well, not so thrilling. Enter the new Garnier Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee ($6.99) for Dull Skin, which is not just a gel…but a super gel. Made with a special technology called cushion gel technology, it introduces a new way of cleansing that the company claims will make you feel as though your skin is being luxuriously hugged (a bit gimmicky, I mused, but once I used the gel, I knew the claim was true). The cushion gel technology is most definitely an industry first: I’ve seen anti-aging cleansing gels, exfoliating gels, micro-bead technology, but never a cushion gel.
In general, gel-textured clean
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS