Photo Credit: lancome.com
Foundation during the warmer months is a challenge. As the temperatures and humidity rise, who wants goopy pore clogging liquid and creamy options when you can go for something so much lighter. While sheer formulations have been on the market for years, a growing trend is the cushion compact.
Lancôme launched its first miracle cushion compact that makes foundation portable, light and stylish ($47).
Available in 11 tone-to-tone shades from ivory to suede, the cushion compacts take their roots from Korea, where brands like AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 5
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event