A good nights’ sleep may be all you need to reduce your wrinkles—that is if you are sleeping on a copper-infused pillowcase. According to a study published in the September 2012 issue of the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, facial wrinkles were reduced an average of 10% in test studies where participants slept on a Cupron Cosmetic Pillowcase ($49.95) every night for 4 weeks.
Silky and soft, the Cupron pillowcase is infused with copper ions that reportedly penetrate as we sleep, and help boost the production of collagen, elastin and capillaries in the skin. The effect is a measurable decrease in wrinkle depth around the eyes, mouth and cheeks. Sleeping on the pillow also will deliver
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS