Vitabath CEO Richard Neill started out his professional life working in the automobile industry after earning an MBA from Harvard Business School, but he knew early on that he wanted to own his own company. When Mr. Neill set out to find something he loved, he discovered his passions lay in a very different industry. The first fragrance company he owned was in Atlanta; Mr. Neill led the company for ten years, during which time he worked closely with Vitabath as a vendor.
The Vitabath brand has been providing top of the line skin care products to consumers for over 50 years. But don’t let the rich, playful fragrances—like the new Cupcake Couture—fool you; these are benefit-driven p
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS