Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Lisa Cohorn has been working in the beauty industry for a very long time with such companies as Estée Lauder and Mary Kay where she helped develop lotions, lipsticks, fragrances, and foundations.
Since most everyone is on a quest to look as young as they can, she decided to create a product that not only works but that it made women feel good about themselves as well. As we get older, our skin cells don’t renew themselves as fast, and our skin becomes drier and duller. While doing her research, she found that most exfoliating products had acids, crystals, or sand which to some skin types could be quite irritating. She knew she had to develop a gentler exfoliator; she came up with the per
Creams smear and liquids spill, so what’s a girl to do? Stick it! That’s right. Use sticks for everything from blemish concealers to lipstick, bronzer and eye coolers. Here’s a roundup of products that are guaranteed to make your life simple and keep your purse clean. Plus, they’re great for traveling!
THE BIG “O”
Yes, the name’s a little strange, but the versatile and original The Multiple in Orgasm by NARS creates the perfect glowing complexion and it’s conveniently designed for fail- proof application. The pink champagne shimmers so you can
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON