To know Lidia Tivichi is to love her. Actress Gwyneth Paltow has said she wants to clone this Romanian-born esthetician, and it is easy to understand why.
She is part-esthetician, part-therapist, part- spiritual healer, part-chemist and part-confidante. Tivichi is both the jack and the master of all these trades. With a celebrity following that reads like a post-Oscar night red carpet rundown, Tivichi remains humble, earnest and grateful. She never forgets a face (or another body part) or a story, which is one of the reasons that her clients keep coming back.
Now she has her own posh Park Avenue skin care boutique – Maris Dusan by Lidia Tivichi – where Tivichi and a handful
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS