Photo Credit: FlowerBeauty.com
Celebrity beauty lines are usually predictable, and often not up to snuff. Many cosmetic companies ride on the coattails of the celebrity and become advertising—not product—driven, and the result is more hype than substance.
But FLOWER Beauty by Drew Barrymore actually hopes to change that, in a good, nourishing way. Because of Barrymore’s celebrity status, the line does not spend any money on traditional forms of advertising, but instead it channels funds into R&D and enhancing their product pipeline. Which is all a great thing.
FLOWER Beauty’s tagline, Love the Way You Look, reminds me of Tocca Beauty’s Love Yourself: the call to action to be proud of who you are and use on
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS