Photo Credit: istockphoto.com
Choosing the right LASIK surgeon for your procedure is one of the most important decisions that you will make. Taking the time to find a highly qualified surgeon is important to protect your investment in excellent vision.
Step 1: Gather Initial Intel
The first step is to ask friends and family members who have had LASIK about their surgeon. Would they recommend him or her? Why or why not? Your eye or primary care doctor may also have names of local surgeons who perform LASIK to share. This exercise should help generate a list of several potential LASIK surgeons.
Step 2: Perform Some Online Sleuthing
Once you have an initial list of names, it’s time to evaluate the surgeon’s cred
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event