Photo Credit: drmezrow.com
Board certified plastic surgeon Craig Mezrow’s career is impressive. He received a B.S. and M.S. from Emory University in Atlanta, and an M.D. from The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. He initially entered the field of cardiothoracic surgery, but after a decade, he found his true calling and trained for five years in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Mezrow went on for additional training in Cosmetic Surgery at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital in New York City. He is now in private practice in Bala Cynwyd, located on Philadelphia’s posh Main Line.
Along with breast enhancement, tummy tucks, and liposuction, Mezr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS