Photo Credit: pantone.com
Hot on the heels of Radiant Orchid (Pantone’s 2014 Color of the Year) is Pantone’s pick for 2015, Marsala! It’s an earthy, wine red making it the perfect go-to for lips. Here are makeup tips and picks to stay on trend and get it right.
7 MUST-DO LIP-TIPS FOR WEARING DEEPER, DARKER TONES:
Always exfoliate and moisturize lips before applying so lipstick goes on smoother and lasts longer. The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ ($24) combines sugar crystals, jojoba and grape seed oils to get the job done in the most delicious way possible.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS