Photo Credit: Fallene.com
As a typical plastic surgeon in the 1990s, Dr. Fallick did CO2 laser resurfacing procedures that he knew would significantly compromise the skin. He recognized that this dramatically compromised skin was in dire need of safe sun protection. he turned his attention to sunscreens that lay on top of the skin and don’t penetrate or absorb UV into the skin. this interest launched the TiZO name, titanium, iron and zinc oxide.
Fast forward to 2018, and TiZO has blossomed into an uber popular sun protection brand among plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aestheticians, as well as patients. Although still best known for the signature suncare collection, the brand has expanded over the past two dec
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event