Photo credit: Cruisecomplete.com
According to Cruise Business Online, L’Oréal Paris will open a store on the COSTA PACIFICA, the largest Italian passenger ship this winter that carries 3,780 beauty loving passengers. The total beauty care concept store will be designed to meet all the passengers’ beauty needs from make-up and skincare to haircare and spa treatments with a team of L’Oreal beauty pros at the ready to lend their talented hands.
The alliance between L’Oreal and the Italian cruise line will set sail this winter on with 11-day cruises to Egypt, Israel, Greece and Turkey. All aboard for a beautiful cruise experience!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS