Joseph Niamtu III, DMD—or “Dr. Joe” to his patients—lives and breathes facial cosmetic surgery. He loves what he does and his passion and enthusiasm are contagious. A fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Niamtu is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. His Midlothian, VA-based practice is thriving, yet he finds time to lecture about 15 to 20 times a year, write, teach, and spend quality time with his wife and two sons. “Sounds nerdy, but on Sunday night, I get excited about going to work on Monday,” he says.
How do you define beauty?
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS