When it comes to hair loss, men seem to get all the attention, but the fact is that women 1 in 3 women will notice hair loss and struggle with loss of self-esteem because of it. In fact, women worry more about their appearance than they do about finances, their health, relationships, family and success.
At a recent Women’s Rogaine event in NYC, I had the opportunity to sit down with NYC-based board certified dermatologist Doris Day, MD. She explained how aging impacts the hair and scalp in the form of loss of color pigment, less moisture and oil production in the scalp, change in hair texture, less dense strands and inactive hair follicles. This combo can take a toll on your head of hair
Nightly parties, indulging in decadent treats, too much champagne and egg nog, and chilly air can push your skin over the edge this time of year. Instead of bright and beautiful, skin can look dull and dry, eyes get puffy and dark, and blemishes can crop up in new places. Have no fear—our expert tips will help you face your relatives looking great all the way through the New Year.
In order for skin to look flawless and radiant this holiday season it’s imperative to make sure it is properly hydrated. According to Dr. Lisa M. Donofrio, Associate Clinical Professor at Yale University School of Medicine, “apply a humectant daily to the face that contains hyaluroni
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS