Dreaming of the right to live in flip flops? Are you counting down the days to sandal season with the same relish as your kids have for the last day of school? Summer is nearly here and that means strappy heels and open toed slingbacks are coming out of the closet.
If the idea of baring your toes keeps you shivering in knee high boots long into spring, you’re not alone. Women tend to be very hard on their feet, from squeezing them into torturously high heels and narrow points to pounding the pavement in shoes that lack the proper arch support. Years of trekking can give you a lot of pain, and leave your feet in no shape to be seen. When a paraffin pedicure simply isn’t enough, there a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS