Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein is an award-winning plastic surgeon in Miami, Florida whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has trained with some of the world’s most eminent surgeons at the forefront of plastic surgery.
Dr. Rubinstein provides a full host of cosmetic products and procedures to a national and international clientele, and specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body, non-surgical procedures and injections. He is currently Chief of Plastic Surgery and Vice Chief of the Department of Surgery for Jackson North Medical Center, a 382-bed acute care hospital in the Jackson Healthc
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Jeremy A. Brauer, MD is a board-certified dermatologist in New York City, and an expert in lasers and Mohs micrographic surgery. He received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University, graduating with Highest Distinction and named a Merrill Presidential Scholar. He earned his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, completing a Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinical Research Fellowship and receiving the John Glick Prize for Translational Cancer Research.
Dr. Brauer is undoubtedly a rising star in the field, due to his warm and fuzzy bedside manner and his way of communicating complex medical procedures that make patients feel comfortable. He is also
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE