The “Three Wow” policy is what sets the Red Door Spas apart from the competition, according to Cornelia Zicu, Global Chief Creative Officer of the venerable spa and and hair care authority. This philosophy maintains that every guest should say at least three “Wows” during their spa treatment. If it doesn’t happen, then a Red Door Spas professional will go the extra mile to further enhance the guest’s experience. Nurturing and maintaining beauty—both physical and within—is very important to the Spas’ aesthetic and also to Ms. Zicu. We chat with the CCO about her beauty regimen, her Romanian roots, skincare in the 30s and beyond, and how to maintain a youthful appearance—with or withou
The famous Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa flagship has set up shop in a new location at 663 Fifth Avenue, just two blocks south of its former address in New York City. Occupying two full floors atop the Ferragamo building, the new state-of-the-art facility continues the tradition established by Elizabeth Arden in 1910. The 21,000 square foot facility houses all of the amenities of a modern day spa and salon, including an outdoor penthouse terrace and sun deck that overlooks Fifth Avenue.
The focus here is on customer service, heritage and beauty, explained George Lopez, the spa’s general manager, who led a group of editors on a tour of the new facility. Following Ms. Arden’s fundamental
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS