Indie Lee worked in corporate America for HBO and Ernst and Young before hanging up her calculator to live a simpler life in the country with her children, soon realizing that “simpler” was not in her DNA. She threw herself into building a greenhouse and jumped into the farm to table movement helping local businesses with starter plants and schools with gardens. After being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2008 and unable to farm her greenhouse she started making beauty products for family and friends. When she was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor that according to her doctors “was most likely due to environmental toxins,”Lee knew she wanted to create change by developing trustwor
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS