If you have ever tuned into on E’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (and who hasn’t?), you know that these ladies are gorgeous and glamorous and want the world to know it. Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, of Spaulding Plastic Surgery, knows the type well. (If the practice name sounds familiar, it should. It’s also the home of one of the stars of E’s Botched.)
Schwartz is sought after by the real, real housewives of Beverly Hills in their attempts to look as good as they feel. He sat down with Beauty In The Bag to share some cosmetic surgery secrets of the stars.
Here’s what we learned:
1. What is your signature procedure?
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS