Photo Credit: Pexels.com
With breezy dresses and strappy sandals finally at the front of your closet (and your winter wardrobe tucked away in the back), it’s likely that your skincare and makeup routine could use a refresh for the new season as well.
Not sure where to start? We enlisted dermatologist Dr. Jessica Krant of New York City’s Art of Dermatology to share her summer skincare advice.
Many believe it’s best to scale back on the retinoids because of increased sun exposure during the summer, but this isn’t necessarily the case. According to Dr. Krant, “Retinoids don’t cause sun-related sensitivity—but the increase in cell turnover rate provided by this ingredient does reduce the
Practicing both medical and cosmetic dermatology, Anne Chapas is the founder and medical director of Union Square Laser Dermatology in New York City. As a dermatological surgeon as well as a dermatologist, she specializes in laser surgery, Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancers and cosmetic procedures.
Her goal is to apply the latest scientific research with a thoughtful human touch – an approach recognized by Elle magazine, which named her a “beauty genius” for her state-of-the-art use of lasers and energy devices.
Dr. Chapas is internationally recognized for her laser and dermatological procedures and is certified by the American Board of Dermatology in a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS