Photo Credit: pexels.com
Summer is always a challenge. Heat, humidity, sweating, breezes make it harder to maintain your polished look year round. This year, I have two hero products at the ready. Oribe Impermeable Anti Humidity Spray ($42) During the hot, hazy, humid days of July-August, Oribe is a lifesaver. Spray it on in the AM to save your do. I use the mini size to throw in my bag and to travel with. Smells beautiful and luxurious, and it actually does help keep frizz at bay. Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact – Nude Glow ($110) I am fair and never get any sun (well, not deliberately). Tom Ford Nude Glow is perfe
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS