Photo Credit: Canva.com
Have you ever stopped to think how many times a day the skin on your elbows and knees is subjected to stretching? These areas of thicker skin are affected by virtually every move you make (and bear the brunt of a lot of leaning), so it’s no wonder we all experience dryness and some degree of wrinkling and crinkling by a certain age.
According to dermatologist Dr. Janet Allenby of Allenby Cosmetic Dermatology in Delray Beach, Florida and Boca Raton’s BodySquad, “These areas get a lot of action and the skin is not rich in sebaceous glands, so it doesn’t get natural lubrication from the body.” The main concerns Dr. Allenby hears from patients when it comes to these spots are actual
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS