Most people today start the process online. The Internet is a primary source for all things medical. However, it’s also loaded with a wealth of information and misinformation, often contradictory and not usually policed by any official source. There is a plethora of commercial web sites that offer referrals to doctors and financing programs, deals, coupons, and all sorts of gimmicks to lure you in. Individual doctors’ websites are a good place to learn about their training and hospital affiliations, and get a sense of whether you feel comfortable with the doctor. After all, this is a human relationship. You don’t have to fall in love with your surgeon (although some women develop a l
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS