Miami plastic surgeon Constantino Mendieta, MD, was talking about butts – and how to enhance them – since before the Kardashian family and their curves took reality TV by storm and even before most rappers started singing their praises.
And he is not surprised about the attention that buttock augmentation procedures are getting today. In fact, he’s been waiting for it. In 2015, there was a 21% increase in butt implants and fat transfer combined, and a 32% increase in buttock lifts, according to statistics compiled yearly by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
And while popular culture has a lot to do with ushering butts into the limelight so to do advances in
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS