Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Mraz Robinson specializes in cosmetic, laser and surgical dermatology is always keeping up with the latest technology, in fact, she was one of the investigators in approval trial for Kybella. She was also one the lead investigators in the FDA clearance trial for Cellfina, and one of the first physicians to treat cellulite with the minimally invasive system. She and her colleagues strive to deliver the highest-quality care with the least amount of side effects.
Dr. Deanne Mraz Robinson sat down with BITB to tell us about the latest ingredients and technologies, and she spilled the secrets of what’s in her makeup bag.
1. As a cosmetic dermatologist, what are some o
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States, yet the most preventable. So why are 3.5 million cases still diagnosed annually? Perhaps young people believe they are immune from the ravages of the sun, or people living in cold climates feel they are under exposed. Whatever the reason, it’s time to reform and adopt safe sun exposure habits to prevent skin cancers including basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma or the potentially deadly melanoma.
May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month and in its honor, BITB interviewed dermatologists across the country to learn firsthand of their tips for prevention, protection and detection.
Seek the Shade
One of the easi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS