Having my eyebrows shaped is a beauty indulgence I generally don’t like to pay for – so I do it myself. But this past week I had the pleasure of a complimentary brow makeover done by Wendy Roston, the delightful business manager of the Chella skincare and brow counter at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City. In fact, the counter is providing free brow makeovers every Friday from now until the end of April. Just call 212-940-2307 or 212-940-2307 to book an appointment between 11:00 am and 7:00 pm.
But back to my makeover. Using the Chella Brow Beauty Tools kit ($40), tweezers, brus
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS