It’s that time of year again – time to get smooth and bare all!
According to BEAM Laser Spa in New York City, clients come in year round to keep stubble under control, but March through September is their busiest season. Beam’s laser of choice is the Candela GentleMax laser that gives amazing and has a special cooling device to blast the skin’s surface while the active hair follicles are destroyed, making it almost painless.
But if you’re not quite ready to check into a laser clinic, you don’t need to look like a caterpillar with these new DIY hair removal helpers.
bliss ‘fuzz off’ foam ($32)
[caption id=”attachment_49220″ align=”aligncenter” width
Born out of her personal desire to find the ultimate, high-end hair removal technique, Cindy Barshop—recently seen on season 4 of Bravo’s uber popular Real Housewives of New York series—founded her first Completely Bare spa on Madison Avenue in 1998. The hi-tech spa chain has since expended to four locations nationally, and Cindy herself has become a go-to authority on non-invasive beauty treatments, such as skin improving lasers, cellulite reducer VelaShape, waxing, and skincare. She also launched a Completely Bare product line, which includes sun care products and at-home hair removal tools, with the goal of giving women spa quality treatments at home.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON