Twas the night before fashion week and with clothes strewn through the house, a fashionista was deciding between McQueen or Marras….
But away from such dilemmas, other fashionable folk will be hurtling towards A Night of Green Beauty at James Corbett Studio in Chelsea (5-9pm, Wednesday, September 4, 2013). Billed as New York Fashion Week’s first ever, all-organic beauty event, founders of such super green labels including La Bella Figura, One Love Organics, Dr Alkaitis, organic perfumers, Lurk, and Annee de Mamiel with her famous face-oils will be demonstrating their products. Best of all (unlike at fashion week) everyone is welcome.
Corbett’s hairdressers will be on hand at
For Alan Gold, what began as a hobby at a young age quickly became both a livelihood and passion—for more than two decades, he has been a sought after stylist to socialites and runway models alike. Creative Director of Haig & Co Salon in Philadelphia, he is an expert colorist and cutter. Mr. Gold considers his work an art form: a medium, like sculpting and painting, through which to express his passion. He prides himself on bringing a fresh perspective to his work, keeping every client’s specific needs in mind while incorporating popular trends. As one of the few stylists who specialize in both cut and color, Mr. Gold feels that both are essential to the complete look and should wo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS