Photo Credit: facebook.com/colorwowhair
As a wavy-haired girl who’s usually trying to smooth out my locks, a crimper just isn’t part of my beauty arsonal, but after checking out images from Jenny Packham’s 2018 bridal collection, that might have to change and I have a feeling that in the not too distant future you’ll get on board with one yourself. Though highly textured hair is not expected to be an all-out trend until next year, if you want to get a jump start on what’s to come and be a leader instead of a follower this spring and summer you’ll want to start experimenting and stepping out now.
Lead Stylist and Color Wow Brand Ambassador Joseph Main, focused on texture, texture and more texture for the hairstyles for Jenny Pac
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event