PIXI MUST HAVE KIT – This kit is pretty good, but I wouldn’t call it a ‘must have.’ It comes in a small leather traveling case, complete with five brushes and a compact with blush, two eye shadows, and two lip colors. The compact itself is super skinny, which is good for on-the-go touch ups or for throwing in my backpack on days when I oversleep (which happens quite often actually…). But for $39, and such a small amount of make-up, I’d say the small travel-size isn’t really worth the moolah.
FINAL VERDICT – It falls between GGI (GOTTA GET IT) and ICW (IT CAN WAIT)- Cute, but it doesn’t have enough make-up to make the kit a true ‘must have’, at least not for me. If you aren’t watching your pennies, then you may love it.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS