Photo Credit: Lancôme
Jason Wu has not, despite his fashion icon status (he designed Michelle Obama’s Inaugural Ball dress twice), been a stranger to beauty partnerships.
His Pre-Fall 2014 collaboration with Lancôme is his second creation for the brand. The first was the Fall 2013 collection that debuted during New York’s Fashion Week in 2013, and showcased his “love for colors.”
Obviously, the collaboration went swimmingly because the designer has launched a comprehensive pre-Fall 2014 collection with the French beauty brand, and this time involving one of Mr. Wu’s favorite colors: fuchsia.
Unlike some designers, Wu is not afraid of bright colors, or white as evidenced by the sparkling white Inaugura
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS