Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), the largest organization of plastic surgeons in the world, recently released the results of their Global Survey for 2017, and results reveal a number of interesting findings.
While Brazil did give the US a run for its money in some key categories, the US still reigns supreme when it comes to the number of overall cosmetic surgery procedures performed in 2017, according to the latest statistics from the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
There were 1,562, 504 cosmetic surgical procedures performed in the US in 2
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event