Photo Credit: Pexels.com
The term cellulite was penned in the 1960s, from the French word cellule or ‘small cell.’ Leave it to the French to put a name to what most women (or like 99%) experience at some point in their lives. The prevalence of these estrogen-related lumps and bumps makes them no less frustrating. There’s no shortage of purported solutions—ranging from creams and lotions to office-based treatments—but none have proven to be a “magic bullet” that improves the appearance of cellulite for the long-term.
Based on the proven effectiveness of its muscle-sculpting sibling, EmSculpt, the launch of BTL’s Emtone is poised to change the cellulite game. According to Miami dermatologist Dr. Mariano
For some, Ulthera® may be the answer to a non-invasive face or necklift. This unique system uses ultrasound energy to reach the damaged layers of the skin where sagging starts – including the deepest supporting layers that get tightened during a facelift – without the downtime caused by the redness, swelling, and bruising of other procedures.
The treatment, which takes less than 60 minutes, uses your body’s own regenerative response to gradually restore memory to the skin and underlying tissue support by stimulating new collagen production and contraction of existing collagen fibers. The result is firmer, tighter skin and a lifting effect. Here’s how it works; Similar to ultrasound p
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS