Calling all romantics!
We have 3 bottles of Tocca’s Colette Eau de Parfum (a $68 value) to giveaway to winners of this week’s contest. The famous French novelist, Colette, author of Gigi – which was made into the Hollywood musical staring Leslie Caron – inspired the scent, said to capture the seductive essence of a woman. Known for her romantic liaisons as well as her writing, Colette would be proud of this fragrance that is perfect for the sensual woman in all of us.
To Enter: Tell us about the most romantic moment of your life (we all want to know).
to be eligible to win!
*No purchase necessary. Open to US re
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS