Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Colette Courtion has always been a risk taker. This Seattle-based entrepreneur and innovator’s passion is to bring unique products to market that create the best experiences for women. After working for mega consumer brands Pepsi and Starbucks in leadership roles, she began her entrepreneurial career when she launched a line of medical aesthetic clinics in 2005. After building a nationally known brand and selling the company, she became the CEO/ President and Chief Beauty Innovator at JeNu, an at-home beauty device company utilizing ultrasound technology.
It was her most personal journey into motherhood and learning from her girlfriends about the unfortunate changes that occur from giving
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS