Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
The same billionaire who put Paul Mitchell Professional Hair Care Products and Patron Tequila on the map is now looking to do the same for a natural and sustainably produced cold sore fix.
While he is not and will not be the face of Aubío, John Paul DeJoria is putting his money behind this recently launched over-the-counter (OTC) cold sore treatment. Aubío is available now at Target, CVS and Rite Aid and on Amazon.com and Aubío.com. The gel retails for $29.99 and the companion lip balm costs $10.
Fully 3.7 billion people across the globe – that’s two out of every three people including 170 million Americans — have the cold sore virus aka herpes simplex virus 1. Most cold sore
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS