Getting back to younger, vibrant looking skin is not the exclusive realm of surgery. The straightforward process of exfoliation, which removes dead skin cells to allow healthier skin cells to become more visible, can get you there quite nicely. While skin exfoliation is a naturally occurring process, most skin types need some help, especially after age 30 when everything gets sluggish.
Oily skin tends to saturate lifeless skin cells, which makes it difficult for them to fall off naturally. Dry skin allows dead cells to accumulate rapidly, giving skin a dry and dull look. Even s
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS