Getting back to younger, vibrant looking skin is not the exclusive realm of surgery. The straightforward process of exfoliation, which removes dead skin cells to allow healthier skin cells to become more visible, can get you there quite nicely. While skin exfoliation is a naturally occurring process, most skin types need some help, especially after age 30 when everything gets sluggish.
Oily skin tends to saturate lifeless skin cells, which makes it difficult for them to fall off naturally. Dry skin allows dead cells to accumulate rapidly, giving skin a dry and dull look. Even s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS