Photo Credit: facebook.com/pg/uskarinherzog
Chocolate is synonymous with Valentine’s Day (or any day for that matter), but indulging doesn’t have to impact your waistline. More than a sweet treat, the cocoa used to make chocolate is a natural source of potent antioxidants when eaten—and applied to the skin. Here, a few products that will satisfy your cravings without the guilt or extra calories.
Farmhouse Fresh Sundae Best Chocolate Softening Mask
This delicious blend of cocoa, coconut milk and honey may sound good enough to eat, but it’s actually formulated to soften, soothe and protect the skin from free-radical damage. It gets its antioxidant boost from the addition of vitamin E and coenzyme Q10, and this 98% natural ma
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS