Dr. Eric Schweiger believes that clear skin is possible for all people. The New York board-certified dermatologist empathized with acne patients early in his career and founded Clear Clinic to specifically address and resolve this pervasive skin condition. The clinic comprises three locations in New York City, as well as the unique and proprietary Clear Clinic @ Home, which offers Dr. Schwieger’s protocols to patients anywhere in the U.S. Here, Dr. Schweiger tells Beauty in the Bag about some of his learnings and insights regarding the path to clear skin.
How did you get started in the skin industry? How did acne become your passion?
Upon completing my reside
(HealthNewsDigest.com) – Fractional lasers have come a long way since they were first introduced. My first experience was with the original Fraxel®, when they were still using the blue dye that left your skin slightly tinted for a day or so. For someone who has had her share of BOTOX and for whom lasering under the arms doesn’t cause a whimper, it was pretty painful. My eyes swelled up and I was the color of a boiled lobster for five days, applying ice packs.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS